Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Skool?????!?
The winter semester is now in full swing, and it shows all the signs of being long...at least for Mark. He has many, many, many projects and assignments due each week. I'm glad his work is flexible enough to let him do what he needs to do. I just hope he doesn't stretch himself thin with all the work...he interviews at Move Networks (a streaming internet video company) on Wednesday; it's a good shoe in for what he wants to do eventually. So we'll see how that goes. School for me is good...not much happening at the moment. I'm also looking for some part time work to take away some day hours alone and to help with the finances :) Had a doctor's app last week, all is well in the baby department. The ultrasound is to follow...can I just say how excited I am to get a glimpse at our new and upcoming family member!!! Love to all the family <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Great posts. Love the baby widget.
ReplyDelete