Friday, February 13, 2009

Today's the DAY!!

Tyler has all the makings of a "normal" baby boy. The skeletal structure is all there as well as his major organs. The nubs next to his face are his elbows. The lady doing the ultrasound said he had both hands up by his face and by the looks of it, he had his feet up under him (almost like he was kneeling. I have to say, that was one of the coolest experiences of my life. When the lady was taking the picture of Tyler's face, he kept opening and closing his mouth...so cool!!!! Yeah for 3 boys born into the family within only a few weeks of each other (2 due on the same day:)

The day that we have all...well me at least...been waiting for has finally arrived!!! The ultrasound is at 1pm and I am so excited that I couldn't writing before the appointment. I'll update with the good news later on. Horay for life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment