And horay for crazy friends like us!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentines
Mark had to do a lot of work on his class project, so we went out and partied on Friday night. We went to a Thai resurant (they have some of the best orange peel chiken I have ever tasted, and the best part is, you choose how spicy it is) at any rat, we went with another couple. He own some Zoot Suits...So he and Mark got at jazzed up. I was luck enough to find a friend in the ward who had a dress I could borrow that fit not only me and my expanding belly but the style I was looking for too. We had tons of fun! After dinner, we went a dance hosted by our ward, took a picture (prom like) there and danced the night away...at least a couple hours of it. Over all, it was a great night!!


And horay for crazy friends like us!!
And horay for crazy friends like us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment