Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tyler Meet the World...


Hooray! Mark and I were able to bring Tyler home on Sunday (May 24)...they said it was really good considering premies usually stayed until their due date and at the very least 2 weeks. Tyler is such a little trooper...from learning how to nurse (along with me) to dealing with a new environment (our home and not the hospital).

Here are some more pictures...






3 comments:

  1. Me again. That's great that Tyler got to come home already! Can you tell if he has red hair yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! so exciting!

    congrats to all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens! Firstly, I didn't know you had a blog! And secondly, I didn't know you were pregnant, let alone that you HAD A BABY!! Oh my heavens! I am glad I found you here so I can see what you're up to! Congratulations on the little one!

    ReplyDelete