Friday, July 24, 2009


It's momma's burrito & daddie's taquito :)


Mark & Tyler waiting to go to church July 4th weekend in Joe City.



It's the rocket baby...well at least the baby in a rocket shirt (one of Mark's)


Can life get any better...yes I think it can...that's the hope.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, he totally has red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Tyler sure is cutie! Sorry I missed the blessing and that I haven't called to see how it went. I have been a total zombie lately. When I get feeling better I will bring you guys dinner again. Let me know if I can do anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    This is your cousin Brian Hays. Haven't seen you forever, but I got your blog address from my brother Matt. Congratulations on your baby - He's adorable. That's great. My wife and I have a blog also if you're ever interested: keeptrackofthehaystack.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you sometime!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling pictures! He is getting so cute. I love the comparison between Tyler and Adulus.

    ReplyDelete