Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Loads to tell...

but what to say? Mark and I have had a lot happen these past months. From Tyler's birth to his blessing to the computer dieing on us. Tyler has been doing great! I swear, if that boy gets any smarter we'll have the youngest Nobel Prize Winner :) PS...he only looks small for his age.

You all know that Tyler was born, and most know that he was blessed. All the immediate family came (which meant lots of people crowded around our apt...not in it, we couldn't possibly fit everyone in). Mark and I had a great time and thank you to all who helped. It was great that both sets of grandparents were able to meet Tyler as well as most of the family. Val, John and their little tyke were even able to make it (he is adorable by the way). But wouldn't you believe it...I and my wonderful self forgot to take any pictures...the camera sat on the self at eye level the entire time. Aunt Karen was wonderful enough to take pictures with her camera but unfortunatly, we only took one picture after Tyler was blessed and it was just him, me and Mark.I can't even find the picture on my computer. When I do, I'll post it.

We went down to Mark's parent's place (I guess that would make it his old house) in Joe City and met up with the rest of his family there. All the family was there, so Evelyn called it the Russell Walker Family Reunion...well it was since we hadn't seen some since Thanksgiving of '08. That was fun...Russell took some family pictures for us and I wish that I had taken my camera :( If my brain doesn't start to function soon, I swear, I'll wake up one day in the park and not know how I got there.

At any rate...the other day, Mark tried to turn on his computer, and it wouldn't. He tried what he could to turn it on. His friend who has worked on Macs even looked at it, but it was no use...it was a gonner. So, we had to get him a new computer for school. woohoo. but, we are doing good and love being parents...at least the best parents that we can learn to be. :) Pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. What an exiting summer. I hope that you guys are doing great! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete