Monday, August 31, 2009

our little garden.

so...we have planted some things in what little space we have. Here are the fruits of our labor: small cuccumbers (i am so excited to eat these), a few bell pepper shoots (they haven't even flowered yet), a pumpkin (it has now blossomed a total of three times...all male), and a couple of flower plant which don't look like they'll bloom any time soon :( but i am excited that they haven't completely died off. I hope we will get some others in before it starts to get really cold here.





1 comment:

  1. Look at you and your green thumb! I would be exited just knowing that I kept them alive. I kill everything off! Even the fake one's! :) Hope you guys are doing well. We need to do lunch sometime or something since my nights are completely chuck full again. (GO School! - said with all the sarcasim I have energy to muster up) Let me know if I can do anything for you. P.S. Love the cute picture of Tyler

    ReplyDelete