Well, I tell you what, having a baby sure does make time go fast! Tyler is now 7 months old (from his birthday not from his due date :) and he is just making life happen left and right.
Thing I've learned about this little "chicken" (as his daddy so affectionately calls him):
1. He loves to eat whether it's edible or not (though you can't tell by his size)...peas, carrots, green beans & especially sweet potatoes, chicken & beef as well as all the fruit he's tried so far and of course his hands (he would put both in his mouth if he could)
2. He does have red hair mixed in with brown and blond
3. He is curious about EVERYTHING and is very observant to his surroundings
4. He has a gentle nature and has been patient on several occasions (mom takes to long to feed me)
5. He likes to have a non-wet diaper on most of the time.
6. He loves to talk/gab/chatter and squeal...just flexing those golden pipes I guess ;)
I can't believe how fast time goes...we got 2 cucumbers from our tiny garden (they were sooooooooo tasty?!) and Mark graduates in April (4 months away in case someone misses how close that is) Then it's to Texas for an internship and off to Graduate School at a place that has 5 times more snow than Provo at this time of year (though it's not hard) I'm glad we at least know where we're gonna go instead of a void after Mark graduates.
Since the year is drawing to a close and I'm the ward historian, I've been working on compiling the ward history...not a task to be taken lightly ;) It's been fun though to read the history and reminisce about those things we did while here at Wymount. I've had fun putting together monthly newsletters and decorations for the "ward board" but to be honest, it'll be nice when I won't have to worry about getting it finished before the beginning of the month.
I almost forgot!!! Since Thanksgiving, it's been "good-bye gum smiles and hello two front teeth" Tyler is definitely not wishing for his two front teeth for Christmas!
Check out the photos...
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






What a super great family picture!!! I really love it! I didn't know you guys were that close to leaving Provo. Where will you be moving after Texas?? I really need to take you to Dinner sometime. Give me a call after the Holidays!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing up so fast! Looking good--what do you expect with such great parents!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Kari
Katie! Your little guy is so dang cute! Anyway, where is Mark going for grad. school? That's so exciting.
ReplyDelete