Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Many, many things we like to do.

There has been A LOT of stuff that's has happened to our family since last I posted. We took our trip for the year to Arizona to visit family. While there, Tyler become closer with his Grandpa & Grandma Walker as well those cousins who live in Thatcher. He was also able to play with his Mamo Hays and Tia Lora. All in all we had fun. Mark's mom, his sister and I did a 5K walk while there. All of us also went for a 1.1 mile hike at the Catwalks (it's in NM...really beautiful). After Mark came back to Texas, I was able to work on a quilt project with his mom...I'm not sure how much I like this particular quilt, but am glad to say that I made it(with lots of help from my mother-in-law)! I've been planning on posting pictures of my many escapades into quilting but haven't made it that far yet. We were also able to go to my little sister's high school graduation. It was a fun experience, though it really made me feel old...she shouldn't have graduated for another 10 years in my opinion ;) no, she's a smart kid and I think she'll go a long way if she wants to.

In other news, I am now 3 months pregnant! WAHOO!!! And have been sick through most of it. Tyler is doing great. We took him in for a circumcision last week, and now he's almost completely healed. you may ask why now. My answer would be, because it's easier for all parties involved and it's cleaner this way. Next week we have an appointment with a speech therapist to discuss options to get Tyler talker more and better. I don't need to talk more, it's just getting him to say actual words. I have an appointment to get a sonogram to get a better look at the baby...they want to get a more accurate due date (just in case they need it). We're trying VBAC, so well see how it goes. Also, I'm need to schedule his 2 year old shots (he needed to wait longer because of when he had his last shots) and a follow up from his circumcision.

Lots and lots to do. Tyler has developed an adoration for lions. He has a lion towel that has a lion head. He likes to wear it around the apartment roaring like a lion.

hopefully i'll have pictures up soon :) All good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment