Monday, February 9, 2009
At home alone again...
Mark has many projects to work on with group members this semester. He has also been trying to work more at the HFAC...bless his heart! He is also studying to take the GMAT(Graduate Management Administration Test) by the end of February. I don't know how he does it, but always manages to get done what he needs to for school as well as for work, but that leaves him pretty busy.Not very people are hiring right now or they have already filled their open position, so I'm still looking for some kind of employment, especially one that will take a pregnant lady, such as myself. For all those who are wondering, my ultrasound is on Friday (the 13th, fun huh?). Naturally I am haveing the hardest time waiting for that day to come. (Waiting for days is a long nasty business and wouldn't want anyone to wait for a day to arrive) so, by this time Friday we'll know what the baby's gender will be. Horay! School, for me atleast, has started to speed up! I have a mid-term next week and 2 finals a week after that. I will also turn in my photography portfolio this week and unfortunatly I didn't make the cut for the Music Program...oh well. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment