Sunday, March 15, 2009
Updates
Unfortunately, Mark did do so hot on the GMAT...but not to worry, there is another way that he has been trying to work out with the counselor. Hurray. It is definitely getter warm here and I cannot express how excited I am for that! However, that means that it's coming closer to having Tyler...yikes! There is a couple in the ward who just had their 3rd son and I got to hold him...the thought that ran through my head a could time was "Tyler hurry up and get here so I can see you." But I'm waiting...more patiently some days than other days. He has really gotten big the past couple of weeks...I'll put pictures on as soon as I have them. I am so excited that Daniel (my cousin) was baptized a couple weeks ago and sad that I couldn't make it down. And some kudos really go out to Markee and Eric (my cousin & his wife)...I don't think I could do anything without Mark for a whole stinkin 8 weeks! Love you guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Oh, and I haven't heard back from the photography/graphic design programs yet...not to worry, there is a possibility I won't hear from them until the end of April...so long to wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment