The thing that really gets my goat here is how finiky the weather is! It was warming up and getting into the 70's...really nice! Now though, we are back down to the 50's and the possibility of snow....gross! In case you haven't caught on yet, I'm an not the biggest fan of snow...give me the heat and rain.
The end of the semester is in sight and finals are next week...so crazy! Mark is finishing up the very last of his projects today (4/14/2009) and then will begin studying for finals next week. I, however, have taken 2 finals already, i have one tonight (my concert), one on Wednesday, and I take the last on Friday...woohoo! I'm almost home-free.
Tyler is getting big...well bigger. He seems to be running up and down the bottom of my ribs...most days that's ok but others it hurts like crazy! I am so ready for him to be here...not because i don't want to be pregnant any more (although that would be nice) i jsut wnat to meet my son face to face. I want to hold him and play with him and see what he looks like. My visiting teacher mentioned that she thought he had big lips (not sure were that one came from). Mark is excited too...sometimes its hard to see because of all he has had to do with classes and what not...we are both way excited!
Mark is also going to re-take the GMAT at the end of this month (keep him in your prayers...he's pretty stressed about it) and is taking classes over the summer...boo if you ask me, but he needs to take these 2 classes before the fall term starts. He amazes me all the time! I swear I must have married one of the hardest working, smartest and not to mention one of the best looking men I have ever met!
To all those waiting for pictures...I don't have any yet. I can't seem to find our camera. I'm looking for it promise. Patience is a virtue (or so I've been told)
Love you all! Have a good one! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment