That boy talks miles a minute (in almost 5 octaves), he has 3 teeth on top now (the 4 is expected to debut any day), and is getting use to crawling; making it easier for him to get into anything he can reach (which is a lot because we are not crawling baby ready). Also, our plans have changed and Mark starts his internship on the 10th of May and not the 1st June...we are thinking about it anyway. It is still snowing here...though I've been told it smelling like Spring (the air not the snow). I and a buddy of mine have been running, and it's finally nice to run outside...at night again. Woohoo. Though swimming is another story, I keep forgetting to bring my beeni. Well it's late and I'm wiped out...these boys tend to do that to me ;)
All grownup in daddy's hat.



He fell asleep in the middle of playing...what a funny kid!

All tuckered out after church.

This is for all you ladies out there.
Your little one is SOO cute Katie! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYour little one is SOO cute Katie!
ReplyDelete