Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh Boy...Is March already over??!?

This Month has been so busy, my head is still spinning. I was glad to have been able to go to my cousin's sealing to his wife and that Tyler was able to see his Great-Grandma before she past away. The next weekend, Tyler and I flew back to Arizona to attend her funeral. Then, the next Sunday, Mark and I gave a talk at church. Now I'm just trying to find things in the apartment to start packing...we're moving in less than 4 weeks...4 WEEKS! It's crazy, but I can say I am so ready to be out of Wymount Terrace. It has been nice while we were here, but I'm ready to move on.

Mark graduates soon too. I am so proud of that man. He has done a lot for our family and for me especially. He is one smart cookie...my kind of cookie ;)

Tyler has 6 teeth with no indication of more on the way. He love crawling, exploring and getting into everything. He also really likes to eat yogurt and oatmeal...at least that what it seems like.

Here are some up-dated picture (from the most recent to the not-so-most-recent:)

The jail bird and his best buddy...these boys sure are growing up fast.


Tyler has recently become aware of a duck in his bedroom...he likes to play with it. Thanks Uncle Darrin.


Tyler and a little girl we watch from time to time.

You know you're good friends when...


Tyler fell into his toy basket while he was playing...it was funny, but he didn't like it much.


Enjoying a teething biscuit...he got it EVERYWHERE!





I walked into his bedroom and he had pulled himself up!!! Glad we moved his mattress down the night before.


Aunt Karen took some awesome pictures of Tyler then would show him his image...he would smile and laugh at it. This Kid cracks me up!


What a good lookin' boy!




Bridging the gap between Arizona and Nevada. Personally, I don't think Nevada will ever get under Par (for all you golf gurus:).




This picture was taken less than 4 hours after Tyler and I were playing outside...in the dry grass and the sun light (it was warm).

1 comment:

  1. 4 WEEKS!!!! That is crazy talk! We have to get together and do something before you guys leave. I am out of town for the next week and a half but please call me so I can treat you guys to dinner after that! I can't believe how fast little Tyler is growing up. He is such a cute little man!

    ReplyDelete