It's been hell week for more reasons than one. It was Mark's last full week of class. Naturally, he has had to finish his projects, papers, assignments and has had to study like a crazy, headless chicken. On top of that, Tyler his been sick. The Doc said he had a yeast infection, so prescribed him ointment. The very next day, Tyler was vomiting and had the runs like none other (boy the stench is enough to make Mark gag).
Here it is, just over a week later, and Tyler is still vomiting with poop running out of him like acid rain (maybe not that bad, but pretty close). He's already had a bath today. I've called the doctor's office and they've said to wait it out and make sure he doesn't get dehydrated. I'm having a hard time with it because there is nothing I can do. If he throws up again today, I'm gonna loose my mind and call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment