Saturday, June 19, 2010

So.........

it's been a while. Not a whole lot goin' on down here in the south. Tyler and I spend most of our time inside hanging out. That boy keeps you on your toes just as well inside as out.

Tyler's gotten to where he loves to go swimming. We went the other day with some new friends here (one has a son about Tyler's age) and Tyler had a blast. He's getting better at going under water and swimming. He's also started to pick up some new hobbies: clapping his hands, saying "Dada" or "Daddy" when he see's Mark (the other day I said they daddy was home and he rushed to the door saying dada all the way there) and walking...yup my son has started to stand and walk by himself! He's not very good at it yet. Our neighbors downstairs thought we were doing some "reconstruction work" until we told them it was just our little guy pounding the floor when he fell. He is one tough little boy! He has also started to face forward in the car and loves it! He eats normal human food all the time now, and is getting better at feeding his face by himself. (I'd post pictures, but I still don't have a way to move them from my camera to the computer yet). I can't believe he's a year old...crazy how time flies!!!

Mark likes his job at USAA. He's learning a lot and has loads of time to spend with us on his down time (i'm not complaining!) We've decided to go back to Utah for Mark to get his Master's Degree at the U...unless he's offered a job in AZ. I'm so proud of this man!!! He's done a LOT for me as well as for Tyler. I love him...forever and ever!!!!! ;) good thing there is such a thing, I wouldn't want to be anywhere without him.

1 comment: