Unfortunately this computer I am using doesn't have our pictures since moving here. These pictures were taken just a few weeks ago, hope you like them...because I do!
Basically, Mark and I met at college. A friend of a friend kind of meeting situation. Mark was head over heels for me and had to chase me all over....just kidding. We did meet at a friend's house at EAC and have not spent more than a couple weeks apart since. We are by no means perfect, but by covenants made with Heavenly Father we and our children are eternally bound.
Remember, "Nothing worthwhile was ever accomplished without great difficulty." -Plato (The Republic)
Our "Blue Light Special" Baby
Don't forget the one he's laying on.
Tyler & Alex
Table Climbing is a Sport
just look at the bruises
So Big
Box House
High Five to the 1 year old
Happy Birthday 2010
Where did he get those good looks?
Bleed Blue...Go Cougars!
All grown up in Daddy's cap
This one's for all you ladies out there!
The little punk
Baseball at.....heart?
Tyler vs. Adulus
Too small to fit
A Little Thinker...from birth
"Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation. For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand. Remember this, which I tell you before, that you may lay it to heart, and receive that which is to follow. Behold, verily I say unto you, for this cause I have sent you that you might be obedient, and that your hearts might be prepared to bear testimony of the things wich are to come." Doctrine & Covenants 58:3-6
No comments:
Post a Comment