So, Tyler is going to the hospital tomorrow. I just off the phone with the pre-op nurse who asked about Tyler's medical history...pretty extensive stuff. The doctors will sedate him...enough to knock him out and still breath on his own. Then they will stuff a camera down his nose to take a look at his lungs. I was okay with it, until I talked with the nurse. Now I'm really nervous. I know he'll be ok, but it still hard work on the nerves. I just hope they'll find something that can be fixed and will allow him to breath easier.
Other than that, I've been working on some sewing projects. I'll post pictures of all my projects as soon as I can find pictures and take picture of the ones I'm working on now.
Mark has had some ups and downs at work, but who hasn't. Over all, he loves working there and is learning a lot.
We are excited to visit Arizona at the end of the month...WOOHOO, road trip. It should be fun!
Hope you are all doing well. Con mucho amor.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment