It's already been a year? Over a year now huh? What a long year it has been...children are born and family members die. Well, here is what I know. Alex is getting bigger by the hour. He is now 24 pounds and only a head shorter than Tyler...in reality, he's a beastie that is always (always) eating. Tyler goes to school twice a week for speech therapy...I have uploaded a picture of him in his first ride (yikes...I'm getting old). These boys of mine are continually making me laugh, keeping me on my toes, and I am learning a lot as a mom and as a person. Mark is in his third semester of masters classes...what a headache! It's just that he wanted to test the waters with a full time job and two classes...all I have to say is arrrrrrrrrrrrg. He's doing well though. We (meaning me and the boys...mostly the boys) don't get to see him very much during the week. We are in spring break right now, so hopefully the boys will feel like they have a dad (if only for a week).
We are moving up in the world, we are currently renting a town house with our on house on the horizon. We shall see how that goes. My little sister is serving her mission in Pocatello, Idaho. She seems to be having fun and serving the Lord. Well, I need to get dinner started...wahoo! Enjoy the pictures from the last year...more to be uploaded soon. Thanks for hangin' in there while I go on a blog fast of sorts. Be back soon.
![]() |
![]() |




































Yay, updates! I was wondering if I'd ever find out what happened With your baby after you had to go to the hospital. You should write more often. ;-)
ReplyDelete