Right. So not everything is right in the world, but one can hope. Alex and Tyler never cease to amaze me with their superior intellect nor with their clever wit. They are funny kids. The other day, I walked in to the bathroom to check on Tyler...he was in for a little longer the normal and was quiet. That can only mean one of two things (usually it means he is getting into things he isn't suppose to be in). However, when I open the door, he was passed out. He had his head laying on the tall stood we have in there zonked out for not the first time, but the second. The things kids do. :)
Also in news, now that my classes are into the swing of things, I have an on going project I am suppose to add to and update throughout the term. Please feel free to visit it and see what you think. I have titled it "Wisdom in Revelation" (you can click on the title to get there or it is listed at the top of my links to the right). I thought it was great idea and hope to continually add to it in years to come.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment