Mark's done with his "2 class semester" WAHOO...YIPPEE...HOORAY! I am so glad it's done. I am glad to see him home more now and he did well in his classes: I am so proud of him. It took a lot...a lot of effort on his part, but he did it. He told me that some of the other students that did the same two classes didn't do as well, so that, I think, makes him realize that all the effort he put into his classes was worth it.
Alex is beginning to really ramp up his vocabulary and he understand a lot more than I realize. That kid is just too smart for his own good. He is also the sweetest boy I have ever had the privilege of knowing.
Tyler was discharged from speech therapy because he was doing so well. He is a lot easier to understand now, but there are times when I guess his brain is working faster than his mouth, so he can still be a little hard to understand. But he is loving life and his little brother.
I am well into my third term in the pathway's program (you can look it up at buyi.edu/pathways). It is a lot of work (especially for my religion class) but I am learning a lot and doing a lot of growing up. I need see find where I put my pictures, so more of those later. Hope y'all are doing well. Much love from the South.






No comments:
Post a Comment